Altium Designer 21 Free Download
Altium Designer 21 new and updated version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Altium Designer 21 Free Download for compatible version of Windows. Program was checked and installed manually before uploading by our staff, it is fully working version without any problem.
Altium Designer 21 Free Download Overview
This latest update to Altium Designer continues to deliver new features and enhancements to the software’s core technologies, while also addressing many issues raised by customers through the AltiumLive Community’s BugCrunch system. Along with delivering a range of new features that develop and mature the existing technologies, it also incorporates a large number of fixes and enhancements across the software as a whole, helping designers continue to create cutting-edge electronics technology. You can also download PCSCHEMATIC Automation 20.
Altium Designer represents decades of innovation and development dedicated to creating a truly unified design environment – one that enables users to effortlessly connect with every facet of the PCB design process. New and improved tools simplify the task of analyzing the connectivity in a schematic project. Hover the mouse over a net to examine both the logical (schematic) and the physical (PCB) net name; Alt+Click on the net to highlight that net throughout the project. You can also download Proteus Professional 8.
Features of Altium Designer 21 Free Download
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Altium Designer 21 please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system supports them.
Design Review Use Case
- Design reviews are critical to being successful. Capture design discussions through contextual commenting in the web browser or in Altium Designer to ensure feedback is recorded and actioned effectively.
Electronic Collaboration Use Case
- Work together with other engineers, anywhere in the world. With Git based version control and visual differencing capabilities, you can ensure designers remain in sync at all times.
Customer Interaction Use Case
- Keep your customer up to date with progress by sharing design snapshots or work in progress, accessible in the web browser, from anywhere, on any device.
Manufacturer Collaboration Use Case
- Release your fabrication and assembly data with confidence and enable your manufacturing partner to view and comment on your manufacturing output data directly in the browser.
MCAD Collaboration Use Case
- Stay synchronized with your mechanical engineering counterparts with fileless, bi-directional collaboration through native integrations with SOLIDWORKS, Creo and Inventor.
Software Collaboration Use Case
- Debugging hardware effectively requires access to the design. Embedded software engineers can now search, select and cross probe schematic, layout and 3D in the browser.
Remote Working Use Case
- Remote working is no longer the exception, but the norm. Whether you are at home, on a customer site, at the airport, or anywhere else in the world, remote working has never been so simple.
Anonymous Sharing Use Case
- Experience ultimate freedom with the ability to share snapshots of your design anonymously with anyone in the world using a simple link. All they need is browser access, no sign up required.
Embedded Viewer Use Case
- Want to show off your design on your blog? Embed your design onto your site with just a couple of lines of code, providing an immersive, fully interactive design experience for your users like no other.
- Altium Designer has been built from the ground up as a powerful, single-application electronics development environment that contains all the advanced design tools you’ll need to complete your design project.
- Altium Designer puts flexible and powerful global editing tools at your fingertips. Make changes to all or specific components at once. Versatile selection tools allow you to find, filter and change the components you need, fast.
Simple and Intuitive
- Altium Designer gives you the power to effortlessly create multichannel and hierarchical designs. Simplify complex designs into something visually pleasing and easy to follow.
Schematic driven design rules
- Design starts from the schematic which is why Altium Designer allows you to define high-tech interfaces and their constraints all from the schematic editor.
Hierarchical and Multichannel design
- Simplify any complex or multichannel design into manageable logical chunks with Altium Designer Hierarchical Design tools.
- Design the highest quality PCB layouts in a fraction of the time with Altium Designer’s advanced routing engine that includes several powerful routing options such as walk around, push, hug and push, ignore obstacle, push and shove, and differential pairs.
- The layer stack manager has been completely updated and reworked including impedence calculations, materials library, and more.
- Clearly visualize and interact with your designs in native 3D with the advanced 3D engine in Altium Designer
- Manage any number of your design variants without having to create separate projects or versions of your design.
Real time BOM Management
- ActiveBOM provides you with automation by supplying part information such as availability and price from selected suppliers, so there are never any surprises.
Powerful Part Search
- Directly place and migrate electronic parts that meet design, availability, and cost requirements with global parametric supplier search.
- Eliminate the challenge of ensuring the form and fit of multiple boards in an enclosure.
Automated project release
- Altium Designer empowers you with a controlled and automated design release process that ensures your documentation is easily generated, complete, and well-communicated.
Professional PCB documentation with Draftsman
- Improved features in Draftsman make it even easier to create your PCB fabrication and assembly drawings.
Reusable outputs configurations
- Generate and release your complete design in a simple, easily communicated package with reusable batch outputs in Altium Designer.
System Requirements for Altium Designer 21 Free Download
Before you install Altium Designer 21 Free Download you need to know if your system meets recommended or minimum system requirements
- Operating System: Windows 8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 8 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 4 GB of free space required for full installation.
- Processor: Intel Pentium i3, Multi-core GHz or higher.
- GPU: Graphics card (supporting DirectX 10 or better), such as GeForce 200 series/Radeon HD 5000 series/Intel HD 4600
Altium Designer 21 Free Download Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Altium Designer 21
- Download File Name: _igetintopc.com_Altium_Designer_21_x64.rar
- Download File Size: 2.5 GB. (Because of constant update from back-end file size or name may vary)
- Application Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64)
- Application version updated: Altium Designer 21.2.1 Build 34
How to Install Altium Designer 21
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- If needed password is always igetintopc.com
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install the program.
- Remember to check igetintopc.com_Fix folder and follow instructions in a text file.
- If you are having trouble please get help from our contact us page.
Altium Designer 21 Download Instructions
Click on below button to start downloading Altium Designer 21. This is a complete offline installer and standalone setup of Altium Designer 21 for Windows. This would be working perfectly fine with a compatible version of Windows.
- Altium Designer 21 Free Download
- Altium Nexus 4 Free Download
- Altium Nexus 4 Free Download
- Marvelous Designer 10 Personal Free Download
- Marvelous Designer 6.5 Enterprise Free Download
- Substance Designer 2021 Free Download
- EximiousSoft Logo Designer Pro 3.73 Free Download
- Serif Affinity Designer 22.214.171.1249 Free Download